KODI is a home theater application with an open code that enables you to watch new movies absolutely for free!
You may ask how it is possible that KODI may be fully legal?! And the answer is that: all power of KODI is its community which creates unique add-ons allowing you to watch almost all content absolutely for free.
We’ll tell you more about one of them, The Crew, the best one in our opinion.
Firstly, you need to install the KODI app from their official website https://kodi.tv/. The app is compatible with almost all known platforms: Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Linux.
Upon installation, you need to follow a few simple steps. To begin with, we will give you a teaser so that you understand how cool the add-on from The Crew is. You can watch not only movies for free, but new episodes in HD quality, online TV, sports broadcasts, and many more.
* Let’s just say at once – we have nothing to do with The Crew add-on and don’t support or contribute to copyright infringement. We only inform you of the endless possibilities of the unique KODI application and existing add-ons for it.
THE CREW ADD-ON INSTALLATION 2020
All steps must be performed with the connection to the Internet. The installation is quite simple and takes 2-3 minutes. The detailed instruction below will help you to install KODI easily.
- Click on the “Settings” icon
- Click on “FileManager”
- Click on “Add Source”
- Select “NONE”
- Paste https://team-crew.github.io/ in the opened form
- State a name, for example, The_Crew
- Press “OK”
- Return to the main menu and select “Add-ons”
- Click on “Add-on Package Installer” icon
- Click on “Install from zip file”
- Select “The_Crew” in the opened window
- Click on http://repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip/
- Wait until the file is downloaded, after that you’ll see a notification “The Crew Repo Installed”.
- Click on “Install from repository”
- Then click on “The Crew Repo”
- Select “Video Add-ons”
- Click on “The Crew”
- Click on “Install”
- You’ll see a pop-up window with all settings that will be installed. Press “OK”.
- After that select “Add-ons” on the main menu and click on “The Crew” icon.
I recorded an add-on The Crew installation video. As you can see, it took me less than 2 minutes to install it.